- San Francisco, California
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Megan Holstine
We are looking for a skilled PowerPoint Presentation Specialist to join our client, a top fortune 500 company, and their growing San Francisco team! This Presentation Specialist will be responsible for intake and completion of requests involving advanced graphics capabilities, utilizing design skills and advanced applications (such as In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark, etc.); may also utilize photography and video skills.
This is a freelance opportunity, on-site in San Francisco.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for intake and graphic design requests, as well as for ensuring quality, timeliness and overall client satisfaction
- Review all elements of submitted requests with clients, proactively clarifying specifications to thoroughly understand request scope and production requirements
- Estimate time needed for completion and determine need for any special application or other unique requirements
- As needed, engage external vendors to secure competitive and thorough price quotes (if applicable)
- Clearly communicate all client specifications when entering the request into workflow system
- Evaluate workload, capacity and required skills, estimated timeframe for completion and, when necessary, negotiate realistic deadlines
- Create, produce, edit, and annotate graphic designs, multimedia files and documents in accordance with specifications, using a variety of high-end graphics applications
- As appropriate to each request, work with clients on initial conceptualization, provide constructive advice on how best to produce the desired results whilst being considerate of printing specifications
- Communicate and coordinate effectively, proactively and professionally
- Serve as client-focused subject matter expert, providing guidance and recommendations to clients regarding graphics, layout and/or document organization, development and production processes, technical issues, etc. Help clients understand processes and assess different options. Recommend approaches and cost-efficient alternatives
- Collaborate with global AG peers to process work efficiently (e.g., when appropriate, split large or time-sensitive requests to ensure that deadlines are met), asking for assistance and leveraging off team members’ expertise and skills, as appropriate
- Expert level in PowerPoint and Word
- Advanced Level in Adobe Creative Suite (Specifically, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent presentation and layout skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to proof own work
- Ability to produce a diverse range of graphic products, such as posters, invitations, departmental templates, multimedia files, websites and other premium graphic design work, in accordance with client specifications
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and proficiency in MS Outlook, the internet and PPS shared drive usage
Last but not least let’s go over a little about us here at Aquent, so you know what you are getting into with this incredible partnership!
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
− Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
− Access to Fidelity 401(k)
− Access to FSA Program
− Direct deposit for your paycheck
− Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
− Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
− Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
− Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects. Digital initiatives are at the forefront of this firm's strategy.
- Work-life balance culture - no more agency hours!
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion. Nearly half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either in their current role, or in a related department
- Great community with 60+ "Aquenters" onsite!
- Massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class. Come join us!