- Houston, TX
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Stephanie Nichols
In this position, you will act as a product Experience service manager (pEsm) responsible for the quality and usability of new software introductions (new releases). Software releases can include internal, external, or third party provided software. You will serve as the voice of the customer in product development core teams to ensure that the business units deliver customer-ready solutions to market.
- On time delivery of key software service & support readiness deliverables. Deliverables include assessments & documentation, call agent training, web delivery, regional logistics readiness, defined backup & recovery strategies, and defined support strategy processes.
- Communicating program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to stakeholders; collaborating with management and internal partners to recommend and implement changes to product, processes, or business practices to resolve escalated issues, produce solutions, and ensure adherence to budgets and established product roadmaps and schedules
- Partnering with key and relevant organizations, such as the internal software team, third party providers, or supply chain who execute key deliverables, to ensure all aspects are ready for product launch
- Use customer experience knowledge and tools to influence product core team decisions - impacting overall quality which includes hardware quality, customer use/experience quality and support quality.
- Influencing and driving software and product experience improvements to help increase customer satisfaction
- To be successful in this role you will need to have working knowledge of key operating systems, understanding of the software development lifecycle, understanding of firmware and software technologies, and be able to partner effectively with key organizations, management and stakeholders to drive alignment and to ensure success.
• Masters or Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business Management, Supply Chain or a relevant field of study. 3+ years relevant experience desired
• Knowledge of project management fundamentals and processes
• Knowledge of supply chain processes, manufacturing, and/or equivalent business function
• Knowledge of Net Promoter Score concepts
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Able to leverage new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches and insights
• Extensive knowledge of how to analyze business problems using Excel, and other Microsoft tools
• Strong relationship management skills including partnering and consulting
• Ability to work flexibly and on own initiative.
• Ability to problem solve and adjust as needed
• Willingness to work in a virtual team environment; and to work non-standard work hours in a global environment
• Able to learn quickly and adapt well to a rapidly changing environment