- Chicago, IL60008
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Senior Product Manager in the Chicago area for a Fortune 50 client. If you have intuitive product instincts and are committed to building a great UX this could be a great role for you! We are seeking a UX Product Manager who is committed to finding truth, not validation, in testing, research and data. Confidence, not ego, is required for this role. You will be working on a next gen digital product in this role.
Product Manager Required skills:
- Analytical version of product management
- Superb communication and team work
- Soft skills: team work & evidence of drive
- digital product experience, collaboration with developers and UX designers
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Build intuitive experiences that start with the customer
- Embrace Agile and Lean, drive results
- Using data driven insights to improve customer experience
- Promote and create customer loyalty through innovative, quality driven product strategies and feature sets
- Work with a cross-functional team to translate customer needs and technology directions into new features and services
- Define, analyze and communicate product roadmap aligned with business objectives and supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis
- Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases and requirements
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 50 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times! You will get to work with a company who is focused on changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives.
And what you can expect working with them?
- Working for an organization committed to changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.