- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Ryan Krivonick
A Fortune 500 in SF is searching for a Handbag Designer. The role is 3+ months with the chance to extend and or convert based on performance.
• Work closely with design director and develop seasonal bags
• Create sketches & color CAD (done by adobe illustrator) and update boards throughout the season
• Responsible for timeline adherence; ensure all Design specs/tech packs are completed accurately and delivered to Product Development on time; responsible for learning
PLM system to upload tech packs
• Ensure all prototypes are available for product presentation and finalization
• Responsible for upholding design integrity, high quality execution, and timeliness throughout the entire development process from concept through production
• Partner cross-functionally with Merchandising, Sourcing, and Product Development on regular basis. Participate in meetings with cross-functional category partners
*Proficiency in Adobe illustrator, photoshop
*Must be able to work on tech packs in metric system and preferably already knows how to layout tech packs in 1:1 (100%) scale in adobe illustrator
Our client is an SF-based Fortune 500 apparel retailer.
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day
one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative
management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world.
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.