- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Geoff Goodman
Rare opportunity to be the Director of a division that has 10 people and is growing!
• Ensure best practices in terms of journey mapping and customer-centric design thinking are leveraged in the development of the CX strategy.
• Plan and monitor CX strategy, work scope and plans, work prioritization, resource management and governance to ensure quality implementation of value added customer experience improvements.
• Establish and monitor analytics, and performance metrics relating to the customer experience.
• Manage and monitor operational excellence activities relating to the CX strategy.
• Maintain open communications, working collaboratively across departments to support a unified approach to customer experience improvements.
• Manage relationships and contracts with vendors supporting the CX strategy.
• Manage and monitor Capital and O&M budgets for customer journey mapping efforts.
• Develop and coach employees supporting the CX strategy.
• Perform other related tasks assignments as required.
Required Work Experience
• 8-10 years of managerial experience
• Project management experience
• Demonstrated strong communication skills
• Demonstrated success managing change
• Demonstrated experience with CX related / customer improved processes is required
• Demonstrated success leading and managing employees and teams.
• Demonstrated high energy individual with experience managing multiple tasks or initiatives
• Demonstrated strong analytical, research, planning and problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer experience strategy and/or program.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills demonstrating experience working successfully with different levels of management, and outside organizations.
• Must be able to travel as necessary.
• Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Licenses & Certifications
• Driver's License Required
• Bachelor's Degree Eight years work experience
• Degree preferably in Business, Organizational Management or Marketing