- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cecilia Krepelka
The Marketing team has the responsibility for bringing consumer hardware to the market. We are seeking a Project Manager to join the Experiential Marketing. This person is an experienced marketer who has demonstrated experience driving execution of scalable marketing projects end-to-end. Excellent communication skills, experience project managing, excitement for results-driven approaches, and comfort with ambiguity are critical.
We are seeking a skilled and dynamic Project Manager with the ability to collaborate across teams in strategy, creative, retail, hardware and software. We are looking for a high energy, positive individual to join our team and bring consumer experiences to market.
- Create and maintain project plans for Experiential Marketing activations
- Ensure adherence to schedule and timely achievement of project milestones
- Work with Creative, Event and Staffing agencies to communicate expectations and ensure successful execution of deliverables across all work-streams
- Support the production and execution of consumer marketing events
- Work with social media platforms to develop integrations to support project goals
- Partner with Measurements team on tracking and reporting of metrics for experiential activations
- Working with internal and external partners, project manage the creation of training materials for brand ambassadors
- Work with Research and Events teams to gather survey data and feedback from events
- Track and reconcile spend across project budget
- Work with Marketing and Creative on design and execution of collateral and promo items
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management in marketing
- Experiential marketing with consumer and/or hardware
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Enjoys working across many cross-functional teams
- Comfort in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about technology, Internet and connectivity trends
- Previous experience with consumer hardware, preferred
- BA/BS degree in Business, Communication or related field
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
Be part of their mission of community building
Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
-Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***