- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- James Ward
Our client is a leading financial institution in Boston and they are looking for a Presentation Designer to join their creative services team for a 3 month contract. This Presentation Designer opportunity is 40 hours a week onsite and health benefits and 401K are offered through Aquent.
As a member of the creative services team, you are responsible for the design and output of all high profile, quick turn around presentations that come through the department. This Presentation Designer will provide firm-wide PowerPoint (PPT) support during the roll-out of the new PPT template. You will acts as the PPT help desk and help with Q&A, training, review and react direction, design and production support, quality control, liaison to the Bangalore team. This Presentation Designer will manages the Lexicon conversion work stream. You will lead the execution of templated-branded communications; ensuring consistency, accuracy, timely delivery in a manner that is within the branded visual language and communication guidelines.
Presentation Designer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementation of design standards on production projects as specified by the Visual/Brand guidelines/templates and the Production Design Manager and Creative Directors.
- Responsible for accurate, timely, and efficient job production within the group and communicating any deliverable delays to Manager and appropriate team members.
- Good interpretation of design principles and verbal direction and elements such as graphics, photography, balance, typography, and color.
- Able to work on multiple projects and to prioritize work.
- Coordination with Production Designer Manager, Print Production and Traffic, and all other team members.
- Managing project schedules, deadlines & deliverables in coordination with Traffic. Adhering to all design/studio protocols, proper file structure, file naming, creative workflow, project close-outs, standards for releasing projects, etc.
- 7-10 years specialized experience.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects. Digital initiatives are at the forefront of this firms strategy.
- Work-life balance culture - no more agency hours!
- Massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.