- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
1. Contribute code to core library to increase the velocity and scope of hardware test coverage
2. Develop system tests using OpenHTF and Python
3. Work with the manufacturing team to improve existing tests
- Work with build technicians to identify pain points in test processes.
- Utilize data storage and retrieval using Storage APIs for analysis and test improvement.
- Write methods to analyze time-series data and extract key performance metrics.
- BS in Computer Science, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Python programming experience, literate in C/C++, and comfort working in a Linux environment including automation and testing.
- Interest or experience in being hands on with hardware.
Nice to Have skills:
- Experience working with embedded systems
- Experience with source control systems, test development and automation infrastructure.
- MS in Computer Science, Mechanical engineering, or Electrical Engineering with focus on mechatronic systems or robotics.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: