Seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist/Coordinator to join a major healthcare client in Minnetonka! This role will be responsible for planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns for a designated Brand and Growth team.
• Assist with strategy, set-up and management of direct to consumer digital marketing campaigns.
• Must have digital marketing experience, preferably in a regulated, direct-response environment
• Should have a thorough understanding of core digital tactics including paid search, display, email, social, etc.
Main Duties /Areas of responsibility
• Assist with the development of digital campaign strategy
• Manage campaign tracking and performance measurement
• Oversee copy development and approval process
• Management/coordination with agency partners
• Develop reporting and key insights on campaign performance
• Evaluate and improve internal processes to support strategic planning and implementation.
Skills and Experience
• Passion for digital marketing.
• Keep abreast of new tools and tactics in the digital landscape.
• Results driven.
• Excellent communication and project management skills.
• Strong technical skills.
• Work independently and as part of team.
• Support other team members with good technical support and guidance.
• Ability to influence to achieve goals.
• Good time management skills.
• Experience in managing complex projects.
• Stakeholder management skills.
• Understanding of digital direct-response marketing tactics and best practices
• Experience with web analytics (adobe preferred).
• Paid search campaign experience a plus (Google AdWords, DoubleClick)
• Good excel skills.
• Excellent copywriting skills.
• Previous experience in similar role.
• Experience in digital media, campaign management and measurement preferred
• Professional Qualifications and Associations
• 3+ year’s experience in digital media
• Relevant marketing qualification is desirable (e.g. CIM, IDM)