- Palo Alto, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in Palo Alto, is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist for the Digital Strategy team for 10+ months to oversee efforts on the web, for CRM (email) and performance-driven digital advertising. You will support the business goals, including helping to lead Marketing programs and program manage across the team.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Support the Digital Strategy Marketing team as project and program lead across web, emails, and digital advertising efforts.
- Own marketing calendar and deliverables for the Digital Strategy team and our stakeholders, including development of web content, emails, advertising campaigns, and digital assets.
- Manage the creation/update, production, approvals, and performance tracking Digital Strategy team marketing programs.
- Drive Marketing campaigns in support of company's goals, working closely with web teams, marketing, creative, sales, analytics, legal, & localization as needed to ensure timely and successful program launch.
- Ensure marketing deliverables meet the company's brand and quality standards.
- Additional responsibilities may include project management, brief writing, creative asset trafficking, & curation for partner use, and marketing analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- 4+ years of marketing experience with an emphasis on web/eCommerce and - CRM email. Familiarity with sales and marketing analytics/tracking.
- Passion and interest for great consumer products and marketing.
- Experience launching Marketing programs on the web and email.
- Ability to drive the creative development process: writing briefs, developing production timelines, evaluating marketing assets, managing feedback and approvals.
- Campaign measurement: reviewing analytics and KPI reporting to goals.
- Excellent communicator, problem solver, self-starter, analytical and detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing situations and priorities.
- Effective project management and ability to juggle multiple projects.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required
eCommerce background with experience managing end-to-end creative projects and executing marketing programs.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: