- Wilmington, Delware
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Web Designer in Wilmington, Delaware to assist in doing the graphic and visual design for an internal facing website. If you have around 1-2 years of professional experience doing web, graphic, or visual design and working with design tools such as, Photoshop, ImageReady or Fireworks, Illustator and Dreamweaver, this could be a great role for you! If you want to get your foot in the door with a Fortune 50 company and grow your portfolio, keep reading...
Web Designer Required Skills:
- Strong foundation and at least 1-2 years of professional experience doing graphic web design
- ImageReady or Fireworks to optimize graphics
- Understanding of HTML production and web
- Ability to partner with a Project Manager to do presentations, attend meetings and pitch design prototypes
As this Web Designer, your weekly responsibilities will include:
- The majority of the role will be focused on design, creating high resolution wireframes and prototypes
- Creating and showcasing different iterations of the product
- Taking feedback and collaborating with the Project Manager to present different options that best visually represent content
- Attending update calls and meetings
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 30 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times! You will get to work with a company who is focused on changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives.
And what you can expect working with them?
- Working for an organization committed to changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.