- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Sara Truesdale
In this assignment with Aquent's client, you will be responsible for:
- designing or creating graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, print products, electronic products or logos
- creating layout specifications and animation for electronic products
- archiving and retrieving artwork and electronic files as well as burning CDs and DVDs as needed
- managing projects to budget and schedule
May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects. Must have knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which can impact on the design. Work well in a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists.
Overall, we’re looking for very clean, vector art with very tech driven background
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link if applicable.***