- Glendale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cecilia Krepelka
The Franchise Manager will make recommendations for special assortment curation in partnership with the Global Product Strategy and Merchandising Team. This role will assist, create and maintain various key assortment files in both Power Point and Excel. This role is also responsible for verifying and maintaining the data integrity across departments for coding and reporting purposes. The Franchise Manager will be responsible for accurate and timely communication to business partners within TDS including but not limited to the Visual Merchandising, Global Product Strategy, Field Communications and Marketing Candidate will assist with all projects unassigned that support the delivery of special request and projects
- Basic/Intermediate Knowledge of Power Point and Excel skills
- Retail buying experience (a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities
- Enthusiastic and a positive attitude are a plus!
- Operating System: PC Software Programs to be used 1. Excel 2. Power Point
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
An American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate.