- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
* Work with the art director to turn existing concept art into assets that can be delivered to the engineering team
* Reformat existing assets so that they can be delivered to the engineering team
* Ability to concept new artwork for effects
* 2+ years of experience working in animation or AR fields
* Intermediate to advanced 3D animation skills in Cinema 4D or Autodesk Maya or equivalent-Intermediate to advanced 3D modelling skills in Cinema 4D or Autodesk Maya or equivalent
* Intermediate to advanced 2D animation skills in After Effects
* Experience generating, manipulating and optimizing graphics for different screen sizes, while following established design principles
* Experience collaborating with designers and / or art directors
* Basic knowledge of digital image formats (raster vs vector, transparency, anti-aliasing)
Nice to haves
* Ability to create original artwork for effects
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: