- Owings Mills, MD
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rose Davenport
AQUENT is looking for a Marketing Specialist with at least 3-5 years of experience in producing reports, facilitate legal reviews, adhere to compliance guidelines and retain records in a compliant fashion. The selected talent will work on 3 to 6 months (to start, with potential to extend based on performance and budget) with a Fortune 500 Financial Company located in Owings Mills, MD.
- Ability to negotiate timing with other shared services, prioritizes work flow and has a basic understanding of the content and business objectives though their knowledge of the industry, marketing and distribution channel
- Assess and assign all client requests to the relevant associates and monitor requests through completion
- Document process procedures, process flow and recommend any process changes to make process more efficient
- Provide regular status updates to IPG leadership
- Perform user acceptance testing and provide validation results for any process changes or enhancements
- Analyze and track bugs uncovered during user acceptance testing and coordinate with technology teams to resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (particularly, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Process oriented, yet flexible to adapt to changing environments
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Strong time management skills and Deadline driven
- Ability to work both independently and within a cross-functional team
Note: This position is working in a production area updating and maintaining high volumes of fulfillment items within several pc based systems. It is NOT a creative position utilizing a Mac.
Fortune 500 Financial Company
AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months (https://aquent.com/rewards/ )