- BELLEVUE, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 4 MONTHS
LOCATION: BELLEVUE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 TRAVEL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL EMAIL PRODUCER! **
Our team works on a wide range of projects that are seen by millions of people. If you are a motivated problem-solver who loves to stay up to date with email best practices, are committed to building great user experiences, and have a successful history of working with stakeholders to deliver work, this role is for you!
• Working knowledge of modern and responsive HTML and CSS with an ability to hand-edit email code if needed.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, fluid environment, and to independently work through challenges to ensure delivery dates are met.
• Stay informed on best practices and drive improvements in production processes.
• Technical agility to learn new tools and technology that power email automation.
• Ability to identify problems early on and communicate about them effectively.
• Work with our partners to build new templates and modules.
• Familiar with Accessibility Standards.
• Ability to learn new systems and tools to minimize inefficiencies.
• Use an internal tool to produce re-usable modules for email.
• Use HTML and CSS to independently build new emails.
• Effectively communicate with developers and project managers on multiple teams.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously while planning for new work.
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)