- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rob Young
In this role, the Project Manager will be working in a fast paced, test-and-learn environment called the Loyalty and Personalization War Room. In this space, the Creative team will sit with business leads to generate new ideas and iterate to respond to business needs in real time. The Project Manager will support the Creative team and will be responsible for timeline/project management to drive efficient execution of the War Room projects. The Project Manager will be the hub in coordinating/filtering all creative projects and be the sounding board to help the team function in a positive manner. This role will be accountable for managing detailed task assignments to the Creative team and adherence to schedules and QC. The Project Manager will be the Brand Stewart of the team who will escalate issues.
The PM must be an excellent communicator, an enthusiastic and proactive problem solver who works well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and someone who thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project, possessing an extreme sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability to see a project through from start to finish. This is a part-time position - 30 hours per week - working on-site at the client's headquarters in Woonsocket, RI.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with aligned L&P War Room Director to understand goals and business objectives
- Coordinate and manage workflows from ideation/brief development through release to ensure on-time completion/ in market delivery
- Well versed in the management of multi-channel projects such as digital, print and email projects
- Communicate project needs and coordinate schedules with Creative team, with shifting priorities where needed
- Work closely with project stakeholders to develop project timelines
- Responsible for timely and accurate updating of project status in internal system
- Monitor and track project issues/risks and the impacts to project delivery
- Escalate project issues/risks to the aligned L&P War Room Director
- Issue resolution, which may extend beyond the boundaries of the projects.
- Project leadership, team building, strategy consultation, and advice in aspects of the implementation.
- Review and sign-off of all major deliverables for the Creative team.
- Adhere to process and documentation standards to ensure projects are tracked and completed on-time and in compliance with standards
- Drive weekly discussions / status meetings with L&P War Room Director
- Effectively provide support to the L&P War Room Director
- 3-5 years of Creative Project Management experience; design experience a plus
- Experience working in creative marketing agencies or marketing organizations – understands creative workflow and skillsets
- Ability to multi-task a variety of initiatives/ projects in an a fast-paced environment
- Ability to flex and navigate effectively through ambiguity
- Working knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and operational skills
- Keen ability to prioritize, make quick decisions where appropriate
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver always looking for most optimal solution
- Good planner; capability to “look around the corner” to determine risks and mitigating strategies
- Calm and comfortable in ever-changing environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Enhanced capability to impact and influence at all levels of the organization
- Impactful and persuasive communicator, both written and orally
- Results driven
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with MRM solutions a plus
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance subsidized
- Paid weekly
- 401(k) through Fidelity
- FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
- Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com