An elite product team within one of the country’s most recognizable brands is looking for a long term freelance Project Manager. This role is onsite, NYC, 40 hours a week for 7 months with the opportunity to extend. Health benefits, paid sick time, 401k, and more are all part of the freelance employment package.
This dynamic role sits within the Merchant Marketing Operations Team which is responsible for end-to-end marketing campaign execution processes, enabling marketing innovation for partners, and delivering efficiencies to enable faster speed to market and cost efficiencies on the promise to Card Members and Merchants.
What You Will Do:
- This individual will report into a director and support segmentation and testing strategy by providing consultation services to our internal marketing customers. The ideal candidate will also support list execution as needed for complex, high profile campaigns.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for guiding the offshore (India) execution team, ensuring the team is equipped to execute the needs of our customers. Note: this role is US hours only.
S/he will ultimately be responsible for deadlines met, error-free, across the team. S/he will also align with our product partners to raise awareness of needed technical enhancements as well as develop requirements for those enhancements. For example, this person work with tech partners when things break, need improvement and new enhancements. S/he would also work with segmentation folks around the company to get ideas for other types of models that we could use.
- Key responsibilities for this individual include consultation for segmentation strategy, internal partner alignment, indirect leadership of offshore team, segmentation execution development, segmentation education for internal partners, and quality control for list execution. For example, card members clients who request consultation on how to execute their segmentation. This can be for all types of merchants – Darden restaurants, Macy’s, Hilton, etc. Also, for large enterprise campaigns (like Shop Small), this person might be called upon to help test and execution against it.
What You Need:
- 4 Year College Degree
- Highly analytical, strong relationship skills, detail and solutions oriented
- Excellent project management skills, collaborative team player, positive attitude
- Strong advanced excel skills a plus, computer science background, SQL and SAS experience a plus
- Strong understanding of systems/capabilities
- Sense of humor!
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org