- Mason, OH
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our healthcare client is looking for a production designer to work remotely on a freelance basis. The designer would need to be available 0-20 hours per week on an "on-demand" basis. This role would be responsible for providing advanced creative technical advice for moderately complex marketing communication (Marcom) projects.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Consults with business leaders to understand business needs.
- Provides creative input in the strategic development of all types of communication and marketing materials, and offers design efficiency recommendations to help achieve unit cost per sale goals.
- Collaborates and partners with business leaders and all areas of marketing to ensure a consistent message.
- Develops creative ideas and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Originates design layout and executes creative plans.
- Uses graphic design software applications to produce printed/digital sales and marketing communications including collateral materials, multimedia solutions, and/or interactive experiences.
- Supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc), and identifies process improvement opportunities.
- Originate design layout and executes creative plans
BA/BS degree; 3-5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Proficiency in graphic design required. Must be able to proficiently work with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop with in Creative Cloud on Macintosh.
Our client is one of the nation's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 company. They are working to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions. Bring your expertise to their innovative culture where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine.