Our Marketing organization includes a strategic team of big thinkers and creatives who truly work interdependently. Whether supporting our digital initiatives, planning our loyalty program, developing multi-pronged marketing strategies, writing copy, building exciting in-store experiences, or designing national advertising, we are constantly finding ways to underscore our promise to partner with our clients to make the beauty world feel like it’s theirs—and our place as the industry leader. The pace is fast, the learning is constant…but as part of a team this driven, the possibilities are endless.
As an Implementation specialist, you will help gather requirements, establish KPIs, create use cases, monitor adoption, and report on final Implementation findings of different tools across the organization. You will manage, oversee and support the implementation of technical systems, software, or solutions. You will review product demands, develop project plans and ensure that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations. Reporting to the Systems and Tools Operations Manager, you will enable marketing team members to optimize planning and creative execution processes. You will have a strong hand in shaping up the next phase of our marketing tools implementations.
In your role, you will:
• Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhere to approved budgets.
• Support tool changes/ integrations with IT & Product Management Teams in support of Marketing Operations team
• Document end to end business process flows and scope roadmap
• Gather business requirements to support evaluation and rollout of Systems and Tools projects
• Perform tool configurations in support of business requirements
• Create implementation plans with testing and training materials as part of tool roll-out
• Manage and facilitate solution maintenance, support, and configuration changes of third party tools
• Support future onboarding & training demands for new tool adopters
• Provide triage support for team members using existing systems
Through this role, you will also be expected to demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 4+ Years of Program Management and Business Analyst experience leading process and implementation projects end to end from requirements through testing and training
• 2+ Years of consulting experience with engagement leadership and client management experience
• Strong business process development expertise and operational efficiency optimization acumen
• Ability to learn and configure SaaS applications with process mapping
• Capable of creating and communicating detailed project plans and roadmaps from ambiguity, aligned with organizational end goals with detailed actionable steps and exit/success criteria
• Adept at business analytics with ability to model, forecast, and calculate financial savings and business case KPIs
• Strong work ethic with ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities
• Exceptional organizational skills; ability to manage and track multiple tracks of work.
• Strong business process development expertise and operational efficiency optimization knowledge.
• Expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Business Intelligence visualization skills.
• Effective relationship-building skills, ability to cultivate strong partnerships across teams.
• Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities.
• Able to identify when projects are at risk and skilled at defining mitigation and contingency plans.
• Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
• Experience implementing Workfront solutions is highly desirable.