- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
The main responsibilities of this Copywriter role will be:
- Concept and write advertising and marketing materials.
- Collaborate with an art director and other cross-functional team members working within the org to think of and potentially produce advertising across multiple media formats.
- Write for TV/video, mobile, web and more.
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience.
- Experience using Facebook Business products (Ads Manager, Business Manager, Facebook Pages, Instagram Ads, etc.).
- Experience in a copywriting, brand or business writing.
- Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch.
- Ability to take feedback and input and come up with solutions that keep the integrity of the ideas.
- History of self-initiated projects.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for a Copywriter for an 8-month assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume.***
***Writing samples or portfolio required.***
***Background check is required for this position.***