Manages all aspects of various technical projects (projects that focus on software development, hardware, information technology and technical applications), including assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project(s). This position must be familiar with the project objectives as well as the role and function of each team member to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. Communicates with project leaders and/or sponsors and functional area Managers regarding status of specific projects.
- Project, plan, development based on standard methodology/approach
- Plan and manage interdependence between other projects
- Clear reporting of project status including escalations and risk
- Support project team resources
- Drive project methodology and adherence to milestones
- Work collaboration demonstration
- Able to build relationships and rapport with key stakeholders
- Industry background: IT background required
- History leading multi-disciplinary team
- Experience in leading Technology Projects and End to End Solutions
- Understanding of Benefits and Payroll dependencies
- Professional Communication practice
- Customer Service Ethics
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive in seeking information and driving resolution
- Project management knowledge
- Knowledge of PM tools and philosophies
- Good reporting skills and be able to talk to C level employees. (Senior level employees).
- Experience of driving development of system integrations.
- Microsoft Project, Google Smart Sheets, Excel, Power Point, Google Slides
NICE TO HAVE
- PMP Certification
- Knowledge of Oracle FUSION