Large Media and Entertainment Sports Networks is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a 6-month temporary assignment with the possibility of extending.
The Manager, Sports Marketing, will be responsible for playing a key role in developing and executing customized integrated multimedia sponsorship programs. This role will collaborate with sales teams, marketing solutions, programming, production, and revenue management in addition to working closely with other internal stakeholders including the portfolio’s team. There will be a broad variety of sport assignments.
- Assist in the development of building multimedia sponsorship packages across TV, Digital, Social, Print, Audio and On-Site activation platforms
- Serve as Ad Sales liaison to Production/Content teams
- Assist the Sports Marketing team with their efforts to drive sponsorship opportunities across TV and Digital platforms for their assigned properties
- Grow and develop relationships with content contacts
- Confirm, coordinate, identify and establish directly with content contacts for available feature/sponsor opportunities and positions
- Help manage feature inventory management for each respective sport and platform
- Maintains current awareness of competitive sponsorship marketplace
- Researches and creates customized added value opportunities to maximize advertising sales revenue
- Establish on-air design and execution of sponsored elements in coordination with CreativeWorks and Production Teams
- Creates on-air and digital feature documents outlining deal points and on-air execution for Production staff
- Runs point on sport-specific meetings with Coordinating Producers and digital/social editors
- Provides mentorship and guidance to Coordinator
- Participates with Management in understanding more complex issues and resolutions
- Someone who has either worked for the brand before, or a similar multimedia company, in the Sales Marketing area.
- Someone who has held a similar Sales Marketing position at the Associate Manager/Manger level
- Has experience in handling RFP’s (Request for Proposals)
- Has worked with Sales teams
- Has some fluency in TV and/or Digital/Social
Required Education: Bachelors Degree