- Wilmington, DE
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Amy Izzo
Our client, a global fortune 500 financial and credit card service company, is looking for a Direct Marketing Campaign Manager for a temporary role (3+ months) in Wilmington, DE.
This is a highly visible role working with various direct marketing campaigns to support a large initiative.
The Marketing Program Manager will:
- Interface with Marketing Services team to manage multiple direct marketing campaigns
- Support creative development process with internal and external creative agencies
- Support marketing manager with time-sensitive deliverables
- Handle project tracking and reporting
- Determine marketing tactics based on analyzing data sets
- Articulate creative to internal clients
- 3-5+ more years related experience – preferably within financial services or regulated environment
- 3-5+ years experience working with direct marketing channels – email, direct mail, digital advertising
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with data sets to determine tactics for direct marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills; ability to navigate processes and timelines
- Polished professional / proactive communication skills
- Able to build strong relationships with internal and external cross functional teams, business partners and C-level executives
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects. Digital initiatives are at the forefront of this firm's strategy.
- Work-life balance culture - no more agency hours!
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion. Nearly half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either in their current role, or in a related department
- Great community with 60+ "Aquenters" onsite!
- Massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry.
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in how we interact with our money. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they are successful at being the best at serving them. Through massive investments by the bank, to cutting edge customer experience, this organization is truly best-in-class. Come join us!