- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Annie Lucia
We are looking for a product marketer who is knowledgeable and passionate about payments, mobile commerce, and launching products successfully. The ideal candidate understands the payments and commerce space, including different market dynamics, competitive landscape, and most importantly, how to positively impact consumer sentiment and drive new behavior. She or he must have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results and developing and executing against global launch plans that bring relevant products to market.
- Develop and implement growth and engagement co-Marketing campaigns with key partners by developing and setting up offers, overseeing creative design, and applying strong test and learn methodology
- Define and manage go-to-market strategy and plan including positioning, policy, launch strategy, PR for new products and features
- Be accountable for reviewing program results to ensure continued improvement of marketing programs
- Contribute to global market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering, with a focus on the intersection of Customer needs and adoption of platform payments products
- Lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product alpha and beta programs and launches for consumers, globally
- Support marketing strategy and planning activities to achieve consumer product goals, with emphasis on driving Consumer awareness, usage, and retention
- 8+ years work experience in a corporate environment
- 5+ years work experience in a Consumer Product Marketing and or Consumer Marketing capacity (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements and with cross-functional partners to drive product launch strategy and ongoing lifecycle/engagement marketing)
- Experience in eCommerce, partnering with product and cross-functional teams to identify and bring to market solutions with Consumer benefit
- Experience developing break-through consumer-centric marketing strategies and translate those strategies into actionable plans
- Experience constructing strategy and creative briefs, providing feedback and delivering engaging creative with stories
- Bachelor's degree required
- Preferred: MBA or other relevant advanced degree
- Plue: Start-up experience
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for a 6-month assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***