Our gaming client is looking for a Workflow UI/UX Designer to join their team working on the next, big title. As the Workflow UI Designer, you are central to defining an amazing user experience throughout our internal & proprietary tools, engine and content creator workflows. If you’re a passionate, talented and driven UI Designer who wants to work on one of the most exciting and creative intellectual properties in the industry, this is where you need to be! We are investing heavily in the development of our content tools and workflows for our next big game. These tools will service a large content creation team, the Workflow UI Designer is expected to work across these content teams to ensure UI consistency and excellence throughout our tool chain in our quest to deliver a world class user experience to our teams. Excellent cross-team communication/collaboration skills are vital, including the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people. You will need the ability to quickly grasp complex game development tools/workflows and apply your UI expertise to a broad range of problem spaces.
· Work closely with our Technical Art Director and UX designers to create excellent user experiences throughout our proprietary tools/systems.
· Implement and iterate on UI Designs & flows creating a style guide and UI mockups/prototypes to articulate the desired experience to a wide audience.
· Understand the various needs of the content creation teams to ensure we are delivering on a compelling and intuitive user UI experience for all users.
· Understand the collaborative nature of game tools wile designing the UI.
Qualifications and Skills
· Exceptional understanding of information architecture, UX flow, layout, hierarchy and fundamental UX design principles.
· Understanding of UI design for complex interactive technical applications.
· Good technical skills and the ability to quickly grasp new technology, workflows and software.
· High focus on customer centric design. Working to solicit and react to feedback from the user base, with the tenacity to produce several rounds of iteration in pursuit of the best UI Design.
· Excellent cross-functional communication skills both verbal and written.
· Passion for and knowledge of games, you play the latest and greatest, and can speak to what qualities make a great game.
· Online portfolio to demonstrate previously shipped UI design for interactive products.
· 2+ years of interaction and UI Design experience.
· Advanced User in Adobe Illustrator