Our Healthcare client is looking for a Marketing Medical Writer/Editor responsible for providing creative and technical writing support for less complex marketing communication materials. The candidate ideally has a background (or at minimum an understanding) in MMP and AAP.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in developing creative writing solutions that provide a consistent message about our company and products.
- Writes, edits, and reviews content for traditionally printed programs (marketing collateral, trade publication advertising, direct mail, etc.) and/or digital programs (online advertising, micro sites, text campaigns, etc.).
- Ensures all materials meet internal and external business and legal standards and follows appropriate corporate standards, guidelines, and approval processes.
- Assists with the distribution process.
- Assists with process improvements that support operational excellence, and supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc).