- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
Production designer will be responsible for supporting UX handheld team with producing assets for spec site, marketing, and communication materials (deck generation). The designer will also be supporting minor visual design needs (icons, illustrations) as well and creating redlines for spec.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Asset generation and management for spec site and marketing materials
* Deck/presentation generation
* Visual design support (icon and illustration design, redline for spec and make/maintain stickersheets in illustrator/sketch)
* 2+ years of UI/UX design/production experience in tech field
* Experience and solid knowledge of production techniques/tools in their portfolio
* Great design sensibility to create presentation decks
* Ability to follow existing design guideline to create Icons and illustrations
* Extremely organized and detail oriented
* Ability to multi-task and quickly “switch hats” between tasks
* Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Google Suites (slides, sheets, docs)
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: