We have an exciting contract-to-hire opportunity based in downtown San Francisco! They are looking to add a Senior Writer to their team as soon as possible. We’re looking for a Senior Writer for who’s not only great with words, but comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can manage relationships with cross-channel partners. A creative thinker who considers the client’s perspective when writing, knows what makes a pun work, and is nimble in juggling deadlines.
The Senior Writer will be responsible for the execution of the email channel and supporting in digital and retail projects, so a self-starter attitude and sense of initiative is a must. This position presents a great opportunity to push the email channel forward with innovative copy and compelling concepting.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Self Sufficient: Has strong time management and organizational skills, is proactive on projects, and is deadline-oriented.
• Digitally Savvy: Familiar with email best practices, is always seeking inspiration from around the web, and has a strong interest in innovations in the digital space.
• Strategic Thinker: Collaborates on and supports strategic marketing campaign concepts. Develops innovative and effective creative solutions for the email and digital space.
• Creative Collaborator: Partners closely with a wide-range of teams, including both creative and marketing—and builds and maintains relationships with cross-functional partners in areas of concentration.
• 4+ years marketing writing experience
• College degree; BA preferred in English, Literature, or other humanities-related concentration
• Brand marketing experience necessary, beauty experience a bonus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively
• Background in digital and familiarity with UX trends
• Passion for words and writing
• Understanding of current industry-related trends
• Team player: Enjoys working with others and collaborating with positive attitude
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; ability to juggle priorities