- McLean, VA 22182
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a talented UX / UI Designer to join a cutting-edge team. You will be designing on a revolutionizing, high-profile web and mobile application. This role will allow you to use your UX Design experience to change others' lives and help them learn. This product design is for a Fortune 30 company.
UX / UI Designer Required Skills:
- 3 - 7 years of experience with user interface (UI) design
- 3 - 7 years of user experience design (UX)
- 3 years with current design tools (e.g. Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision, etc)
- Basic understanding of single page web applications written in ReACT, Angular, Vue (we are not looking for a web application developer but basic knowledge here)
- At least 1 year of CSS / HTML / JS
- At least 1 year of UI/UX working within a learning technology product environment
- A Master's Degree is highly desired
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams
UX / UI Designer Responsibilities:
- Create prototypes to showcase design concepts and interaction patterns
- Work within brand and style guides, while being able to incorporate your own creative design
- Confidently present and showcase your design work
- Work with Product Owners, Software Engineer, Technical Leads and Business Owners
- Create elegant, clean, and straight-forward solutions for complex business problems
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 30 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times! You will get to work with a company who is focused on changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives.
And what you can expect working with them?
- Working for an organization committed to changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.