- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jamie Collyer
Seeking a photograph retoucher to work as part of a team under the lead of an Art Director to edit and enhance digital photographs.
- Work with vendor sourced digital photography.
- Enhance images by correcting resolution and composition, cropping images and adjusting tone, color, saturation and brightness.
- May also include the adding or removing objects from an image or inserting text.
- 10+ years of experience
- An eye for art and composition as they relate to what's typically desirable in an architectural photographic image.
- Understand the components of visual art and the elements of photography.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of the digital editing process.
- Advance skills with Photoshop and Lightroom.
An American company which hosts an online marketplace and hospitality service, for people to lease or rent short-term lodging including vacation rentals, apartment rentals, homestays, hostel beds, or hotel rooms.
This Fortune 500 company is looking for a Photo Retoucher for a 1-month+ assignment onsite at their headquarters in San Francisco.
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK.***
***Background check is required for this position.***