- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Annie Lucia
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketing associate for the Partnerships Marketing team to help support a wide range of both organic and paid digital channels including: Web CMS platform, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social channels, and email managed through a marketing automation platform. In addition, we're looking for someone with strong verbal and written communication skills.
The role will require strong technical and analytical skills and the ability to partner with multiple cross-functional teams to support a range of solutions for creators, publishers, and developers.
- Build and manage CMS web content sourced from a multitude of content owners and web properties
- Build and manage social media campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Help manage email marketing initiatives including client newsletters and email nurture campaigns
- Manage localization of digital and offline assets in collaboration with our localization team
- Partner cross-functionally with both internal and external teams and stakeholders for a multitude of projects
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience with a track record of increased responsibility
- Expertise with managing CMS platforms (Wordpress, Joomla!, or similar)
- Proficient in HTML and/or XML
- Expertise in multiple digital marketing channels (Web, Social Display, Email)
- Proficient in various Facebook Interfaces: Ads Manager, Power Editor, Business Manager, Page Insights
- Strong business acumen, written communication and quantitative analytical skills
- Experience with Marketo or similar marketing automation platform
- Experience with end-to-end digital campaign management (planning, building, optimizing, reporting) of large scale cross-channel digital campaigns
- B2B marketing experience (advertising/publishing audience a plus)
- Digital copywriting experience across a multitude of channels
- Strong proficiency in Excel (SQL a plus)
- BA/BS degree business, marketing, economics, communications or similar with strong academic background or equivalent experience
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate for a 1-year assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***