- Dallas, TX
- Job Terms:
- Up to $20hr, DOE
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Suzy Thompson
Global tech company in Dallas has an immediate need for a Production Coordinator.
• Schedule and ensure proper utilization of organization's facilities and personnel for video production.
• Must perform work within strict media deadlines.
• Consults with clients and producers to determine most efficient execution of production schedule.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• This is a part-time position - 20 hours a week. They can be flexible with your schedule working mornings or afternoons.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***If accepted for this assignment, a background check and drug screen is required.***