- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Corey King
Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company, is looking for a talented B2B Content Strategist to formulate and execute content plans for the Go to Market & Business Development teams for 9+ months in New York city.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating content across multiple platforms and formats, including web, product/ux, emails, presentations, one-sheets, infographics, event marketing collateral, and case studies. You will work with a global team of Business Leads, Marketers, Designers, and Product Managers to deliver high-quality content that meets business goals and addresses user needs.
- Develop and implement B2B content strategy
- Create messaging and terminology to fit different user segments
- Write and edit compelling and consistent content that reinforces the brand identity
- Contribute to the voice & tone guidelines
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Content writing - emails, presentations, one-sheets, infographics, event marketing collateral, and case
- Developing messaging & terminology
- Developing templates & content guidelines
- 4+ years of professional content creation & copywriting
- Experience in B2B marketing preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, Communications, or similar field
- Native English speaker or of native command
- Proven skills in developing content across platforms
- Proven copywriting and editorial skills
- Experience working with a creative team
Nice to have Skills (not required):
Knowledge of design software like Sketch
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: