- Hartford County - remote
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client, a large Healthcare company, is looking for a consultant to join their team as a Metrics Measurement Manager. The primary responsibilities of the Digital Metrics and Measurement Manager will be managing the measurement and analysis of digital experiences, including but not limited to websites and mobile apps. Additionally, this person will help to evolve our capabilities through standardization, automation and internal training. This position will build effective measurement plans, data models, develop tracking requirements and drive the overall learning agenda (which informs prioritization of ad hoc analysis and controlled testing).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop standards, playbooks and templates to streamline digital measurement, tracking and reporting
• Partner with cross-functional teams to establish a robust analytic environment for efficient and effective analysis of digital experiences
• Drive the overall learning agenda and lead key analyses such as KPI forecasting, optimization scenario planning, pathing, digital attribution, and more
• Manage and mentor team members
• Develop a detailed training framework at the team-level and a template for individual training plans, then manage progress against goals at the team level
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits: Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
• Bachelors Degree required; MBA or Masters Degree in mathematics, statistics or other quantitative study preferred
• Experience in Adobe Analytics required; experience with Hadoop and statistical modeling software preferred
• Experience with VoC tools, such as OpinionLab required
• Experience with A/B and multi-variant testing required
• Experience managing an analytics team required
• Experience with campaign tracking and ROI-driven optimization
• Proficiency in Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and internet based applications
• Strong analytic skills – ability to produce actionable research findings and communicate to internal stakeholders and external clients; familiarity with statistical analytic tools a plus
• Comfort with principles and practices of all marketing disciplines, with ability to blend brand marketing and direct marketing approaches
• Creative thinker and problem-solver - ability to come up with new ideas and messaging concepts that meet current and future business objectives
• Superior project management skills - ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under deadline pressure
• Strong interpersonal and oral communication/presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment.
• Solid creative thinking and problem solving skills.
• Ability to foster collaboration, value others perspectives and gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals.
• Proven ability to function in a heavily matrixed environment
Selected candidate required to pass a background check and drug screen
AD HOC ANALYSIS