- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Suzy Thompson
We are looking for a talented designer with exceptionally strong visual design skills and a knack for storytelling. This person will work closely with other members of the design team, while being embedded within the marketing department. We need someone who can deliver high-quality work within our client's defined brand system, but is skilled enough to know when the system should evolve and help them do so.
What You’ll Do
Create compelling presentations for external and internal clients that tell a story, and showcase the value.
Work with the marketing team to design materials for digital campaigns, emails, website, social platforms, and events.
Work cross-functionally to create beautiful and impactful designs for marketing, product, sales and partner success.
Present and collect feedback from other designers and partners about your work.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Open to recent graduates. Will not be considered if you have more than 3 years of experience in communication design, presentation design, editorial design or similar.
Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, Google Slides, Powerpoint, and Sketch.
Motion design skills are a plus!
Ability to work cross-functionally, with copywriters, product marketers, sales, and other partners within the organization.
Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities at once, meet deadlines, work independently and well under pressure
Great graphic design foundation: strong sense of color, typography, layout.
Strong attention to detail