- Brooklyn, NY or Jersey City, NJ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Haley Smith
As a Graphics and Information Designer in the Cybersecurity & Technology Controls Product Organization you will be trusted to deliver delight. You’re equally committed to watching over our data, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. You’ll take the lead on information design, presentation design and branding artifacts. This work will be in support of our activities like incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You’ll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders all on the same page with clear and consistent communication artifacts.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Provides critical thinking and oversight to Data Visualization, Information, Presentation and Graphic Design
- Provides engaging and dynamic design while adhering to brand guidelines
- Works in partnership with product and communications teams; upholds relationships between clients and development teams
- Leverages the firm’s data assets, partners with innovative groups to push the development of scalable and reusable solutions
- Participates in setting and driving the business' strategic direction in changing the way we deliver Technology to better meet Business needs
- Supports a client centric environment for team and contributors
This fintech enterprise Cybersecurity & Technology Controls department thrives on your expertise and desire to provide innovative security services, both internally and externally. Your efforts in creating, designing, implementing and maintaining next-level technology will help us deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world. The work you’ll do is extremely vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
- 4-6+ years of hands-on design and editing experience at an interactive agency, news media company or design studio (with web clients)
- Expert user of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop; experienced user of Sketch App, inVision, MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio
- Expert in multiple technologies and design techniques as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure
- Experience with user interfaces, multimedia, web applications, editorial and brand design
- Disciplined self-starter with strong attention to detail and advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communicator, critical and creative thinker
- Ability to work independently and with a team, with or without direction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A sophisticated sense of design with the ability to combine traditional as well as nontraditional elements.