- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
For 15+ months, at Aquent's Fortune 500 multi-national tech client in San Francisco, you will ensure the marketing team’s editorial production is efficient, strategic, and communicated across marketing teams.
- Own and manage the editorial calendar and manage content plans and brief submissions across marketing teams.
- Manage production flows across different campaigns, with different owners, stakeholders, approvers. Create project plans and manage the editorial workflow from brief, to approvals to publish.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing/campaigns/field/events to strategically flight and schedule content based on campaign launches, events, including digital events that our team contributes to (i.e. digital conferences/experiences).
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Maintain and inform editorial content marketing calendar and production timelines.
- Review content briefs, design briefs, and other requests to make sure objectives and goals are clear and aligned to our team charter.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to get input or provide status updates as needed.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in any field. (Preferably in Marketing)
- 4+ years experience in marketing production.
- Able to manage design creation and managing asset marketing production process.
- Some experience working with content designers. (ebook, banners, digital design, infographics, etc.)
- Demonstrated excellence in detailed production work, content marketing project management a plus.
- Some Project Management
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor, strategic mindset, and business acumen.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team, including editorial, social media, email marketing, paid media, events, and production.
- Operations and planning experience, sharp attention to detail, excellent communication skills.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: