About This Role:
One of our valued global Fortune 500 financial service payment card companies is in need of a freelance talent to join their team to share their skills as a Project Management Consultant. This role is onsite in Purchase, NY, 40 hours a week, 6 months with opportunity to extend, healthcare benefits provided, 5 accrued sick days, 401k, more.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in project management of credit card, issuer side or payment, product launches, life cycle management including innovation, management and deployment in the fin-tech space
What You Will Do:
- In this high-profile role, you will help establish our client as the front-runner in the fast-evolving automated clearing house space. The primary goal of this group is to collaborate with colleagues across functions to embed Faster Payments and traditional ACH (Automated Clearing House) by expanding in-person and digital ACH acceptance opportunities while integrating with existing products and solutions. The role will require significant collaboration across internal teams throughout core, digital, network and technology.
- Develop and maintain project scopes and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility, develop a detailed project plan to track progress, measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques, perform risk management to minimize project risks, and create comprehensive project documentation
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques in collaboration with technology team, ensures activities, project assignments and problem resolution are coordinated, monitor process, progress and results, serve as a central point of escalation for project issues, concerns and needs
- Create progress reports for senior management, perform risk management to minimize project risks, create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensure collaboration, communication and socialization to drive the implementation of the ACH product, report and escalate to management as needed
- Coordinate internal and external resources needed for the development and deployment of ACH Product Suite.
What You Need:
- Bachelor Degree or higher education
- Project/Product Management skills, excellent communicator- verbal, written and presentation skills. This role requires the ability to foster open communications across all internal or external organizational levels and to interact across multiple organizational levels of internal and external customer groups
- Solid organization skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills and multi-tasking skills of systems in banks and environments, e.g. “interchange rates” and “optimizing revenue.”
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org