- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
- Monitor the latest trends in location data and mapping technology monetization
- Provide adhoc research on specific topics relevant to our leadership
- Support the team to develop thought leadership in specific issues
- Organize the research to make it quickly accessible for the team
- Create opportunities for knowledge sharing across the organization
- Monitor the latest trends in location data and mapping
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Perform market research on competitors
- Synthesize industry articles
- Search for appropriate data reports
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of research experience preferably in B2B/enterprise-facing industries
- Experience performing on-line searches
- Ability to take information and synthesize
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Analytical, curious, and excited about learning
Nice to Have Skills:
- Proven track record researching B2B/enterprise-facing industries
- Presentation software skills (e.g., Google Slides, PowerPoint)
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: