General Job Duties of Corporate Creative Project Manager:
* Function as liaison between Internal Clients and other Corporate and Marcom managers. Is also able to partner with a combination of internal/external resources/vendors to accomplish design, production and fabrication in some instances for a wide variety of promotional and internal communications projects.
* Manage projects from the information-gathering stage through concept and production stages to final produced communications, as well as offer suggestions of what might work best for a project.
* Handle multiple projects -- all at varying design and production stages while maintaining a calm, professional demeanor to the customer is essential. Harmonious teaming with writers, artists, photographers and both print and on-line production specialists is also essential.
* Obtain estimates from internal & external vendors to find the most cost effective vendor for the project, while maintaining a top quality project and submitting for PO and submitting invoices in a timely manner
* Maintain quality control and handle proofing of printed & on-line material.
* Keeping up-to-date on submitting jobs in Silent Partner (job tracking system) and assigning tasks in BaseCamp
*Provide monthly project highlights for survey reporting
* Creating budgets and production schedules
* Quality control and proofing of printed and electronic material -- attention to detail at every stage of production is essential.
* Helping direct the repurposing of printed material for use on TI's Internet and the information design of that material for on-line presentation.
*Display and large graphic experience in art directing and proofing with a printer
* Candidate must have a willingness to learn and have a mindset for certain systems-level computer activities - involving some HTML programming and experience in working with SharePoint sites.
Minimum Education: BA/BS in journalism or design, communications, advertising, or communications preferred.
Creative (design background or some experience to assist in art directing)
Strong project management skills
Print management experience
Some writing and editing capability
Ability to help with financials/spreadsheets
Ability to help with customer data base programs
Comfortable with processes and systems (including reporting systems/data bases/web forms, etc.)