- Job Terms:
- Salaried with Comprehensive Benefits
- posted by:
- Elizabeth Bennett
The Aquent Studios Digital Designer develops concepts and executes visual designs for major campaigns according to client provided creative briefs. The designer is responsible for applying the client’s established branding guidelines and ensuring completed work meets client quality expectations. The designer is also responsible for ensuring work is completed within stated timeframes and the agreed upon project budget. Project deliverables are primarily digital media such as PowerPoint, JPGS for Social, and other multimedia initiatives. The digital designer will need to be able to back up print advertising and marketing communications.
Utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud, the Digital Designer’s responsibilities will include preparing graphic files for various platforms while maintaining the integrity of the content art, design, and brand. This position will be a part of a larger production/design team working across multiple locations with multiple clients inside the client's headquarters. This is a full-time, salaried role working in our on-site studio in Milwaukee.
- Develop a keen understanding of clients’ visual brands, style guides, target audiences, and communication objectives
- Responsible for reviewing and understanding project scopes, objectives, requirements, and budget parameters
- Design, layout, and format graphic files to print specifications, and customer requirements
- Present creative concepts to account management and clients as required, articulating how the design strategy will achieve specified objectives
- Help identify and define best practice while managing multiple projects and timelines concurrently, taking ownership of all deliverables
- Exhibit a high level of accuracy when reviewing externally supplied files, setting up client files, and/or pre-flight of newly produced files
- Proactively inform management about project changes, issues, or concerns, including issues of scope, schedule, process, and quality
- Resolve project issues effectively and collaboratively with project team
- Responsible for accurately tracking and reporting time against projects, updating project tracking information, and assisting as requested, with estimating resources and project costs
- Availability to work a flexible schedule depending on client deadlines and volume of projects
- Work on special projects or other tasks, as assigned by the Account Director and/or Art Director
- Can translate creative brief into impactful designs that advance clients’ strategies and achieve marketing goals while maintaining brand standards, budgets, and timelines.
- Exhibit an excellent customer service attitude at all times, and effectively represent
- Ability to initiate and articulate concepts across various forms of media and collateral
- Ability to create custom graphics/illustrations based on defined parameters
- Can organize disparate source materials into cohesive relevant design
- Excellent command of formats, typography, graphics, and layout
- Advanced knowledge of appropriate ratio of clear space, content, and graphics to achieve a consistent brand look and feel
- Understands components, cycle times, and distribution requirements for integrated marketing communications campaigns
- Ability to respond and perform swiftly and seamlessly in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in creating print-ready files to required specifications
- Communicates easily and effectively with all levels of the organization; strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and independently under continual deadline constraints with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple quick-turn projects and changing priorities
- Knowledge and understanding of how to translate designs for presentations, web, and video use is preferred
- Ability to effectively evaluate photography for both visual style and content based on client direction/feedback from existing libraries and approved stock houses
- Able to learn new software packages as needed
- High level of flexibility, and the ability to work in a very fast-paced environment are key.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or comparable work experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in advertising, design, and/or marketing communications with at least 3 years designing impactful corporate ads and B2B marketing campaign materials within corporate identity guidelines
- Proven proficiency and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite including Windows, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven proficiency and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite programs including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and InDesign.
- Knowledge of animation and/or motion graphics a plus.
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- Paid weekly
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com