- Position can be done remotely - client is in Hartford, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
We are seeking a Consultant with deep expertise in writing for voice at the consumer level to join our client in a hands-on Digital Marketing Manager role. Candidates will have direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, writing, launching, and analyzing in the digital voice vertical. Demonstration of initiative, analysis, and leadership of digital voice projects is required. This is not a learn-on-the-job role.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with experience launching integrated and interactive digital voice skills, with expertise in mobile (e.g., voice-enablement, talk to text) and digital voice. Specifically, the candidate would understand how to build user interaction flows, program content management systems, and write for voice/conversation with specific case studies and examples. (Client is located in CT but open to remote candidates)
- Ensuring that relevant information across groups (brand marketing teams, technology, creative/production, third-party partners, etc.) is considered and translated into specific actions for assigned digital initiatives.
- Depth of understanding and a track record of performance/success in voice and writing relevant, on-point conversational content.
- Understanding of foundational elements of AI and natural language processing (e.g., building chatbots, etc.).
- Targeting and measuring the effectiveness of specified digital voice initiatives. Identifying key analytics to test and measure upfront, ability to translate measures into business performance.
- Developing and supporting cross-channel digital marketing strategies that deliver on performance results and overall business objectives.
- Leading projects to ensure they are meeting expectations and deliver in a timely fashion.
- Educating partners and other internal teams on best practices.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
So what's involved in consulting with Aquent?
Benefits: Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance - Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work.
Retirement Savings Plan: Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Successful Candidate Qualities:
- 5-7 years of experience in a digital marketing, analyst, or consulting capacity/agency background, with at least 2 years of direct digital voice experience.
- Track record of using data to form insights and test hypotheses and deploying these learnings to produce material business wins.
- Excellent communication and project management skills are crucial. Must have the ability to work effectively with a variety of internal and external partners to facilitate project completion in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with voice/conversational platforms - like Amazon Alexa and Google Home - and content management systems is absolutely critical.
- Demonstration of program measurement and analysis, including ROI for digital voice programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Health care and/or financial services experience preferred, but not required.
Selected candidate required to pass a background check and drug screen prior to the start.