- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Suzy Thompson
Graphic Designer with 1-3 years' experience working in a design shop or agency environment. We’re looking for someone who can take initial direction and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. Candidates will be responsible for assisting senior creative staff to mock up visual comps or creating assets that can be leveraged in multiple destinations. This team works in a very fast-paced environment, so the ideal candidate should be able to hit the ground running as soon as they bring on a new project.
- Strong visual design layout, and typography sensibility.
- A good knowledge of Adobe's flagship products: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards.
- Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
- Prefer to have an online portfolio that clearly and neatly displays work.
- Good organize skills to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Great team player.
A big plus with knowledge or skills for any the followings (but not required):
- Cinema 4D
- Video editing/Motion graphic design
- Experience in translating product knowledge to tutorials
- UX design
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***If you are accepted for this position a background check is required.***