Our Top Fortune 500 client is looking for a passionate & collaborative Content Manager to join their team! The Content Manager executes and supports the implementation of editorial strategy and content programs for the business. Leads cross-functional team projects and supports continuous improvement of content development through expertly written briefs, scopes of work, proposals, SOWS and process documentation. In this role, you’ll manage external agency partners as well as partner with internal teams across marketing, operations, social and creative. You’ll also demonstrate expertise in content development, project management, stakeholder engagement and management support.
This position reports directly to the Sr. Manager of Editorial Strategy and is responsible for driving content initiatives across the business, with knowledge of end-to-end content lifecycle- from initial concepts reviews, through to execution and performance reporting.
• Supports content strategy and innovation for Social channels
• Project manages cross-functional teams, internally and externally
• Writes briefs, scopes of work, and other process documentation
• Manage external creative agency partners
• Vets external agencies and vendors, and executes contracts and SOWs
• Ensures content consistency by aligning company and vendor content with established brand standards
An individual must be proficient in each of the competencies listed below to successfully perform the responsibilities of this position:
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• A solid understanding of the nuances of digital content across various channels
• Multi-media content expertise to support the creation of video, posts, long form articles, etc. for web and Social
• Familiarity with content management tools and platforms