Seeking talented mid-level UX designer to join a fun, fast paced FinTech product team within a global F500 financial company. This is a (W2) hourly role (full time hours, subsidized med/dental/vision benefits, on-site in San Francisco) which intends to convert to a full time employment.
You’ll join a dynamic team that focuses on creating & enhancing the future of mobile banking.
In this role, you'll bring a holistic UX design background and will provide simple, fun and innovatively enriching mobile experiences. You will deliver experiences through effective artifacts (from Customer Journeys & Ecosystem Maps to Participatory Design Prototypes & Wireframes).
Finally, you are a customer experience advocate, excited about our customer’s lives through simple, intelligent products and experiences.
* 3+ years experience as a UX designer or service designer
* Demonstrated understanding of the full UX process & creation of artifacts
* Strong prototyping skills (Principle or other prototyping tool)
* Developing ability to incorporate user needs, business needs, and technical constraints/opportunities into the product development process
* Demonstrated ability to create work product that shows design intent
* Ability to handle multiple priorities / (sometimes changing) timelines
* Strong / polished communication skills
* Comfortable collaborating with senior leadership partners
* MOBILE experience is a PLUS
* WEARABLES experience is a PLUS
* SERVICE DESIGN expertise is a PLUS