Seeking a Marketing & Social Media Analyst for a major healthcare client in Minnetonka. This individual will lead the effort to grow and expand their social media capability in both strategy and execution. Excellent opportunity to get into a large healthcare company! Responsible for managing the Social Media Strategy within the M&R group. Includes management of current tools /platforms (ie. Facebook, Blogging, Twitter and Instagram) as well as looking at efforts to expand into new channels.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering on agreed social media marketing strategies for audience engagement with pages, updates and increasing leads and sales from social media
- Responsibilities include planning editorial schedules, content engagement strategies and updating social media channels
- Develop and plan organic social media content with key teams, develop blog content, manage paid influencer program, write design briefs and brief designers.
- Monitor and participate in online conversations.
- Handle social listening and insights, reporting analytics to inform content creation.
- Management of Agencies if relevant
- Plan and implement customer research and using the findings to feed into the online strategy to support the business goals (growth, retention, engagement).
- Understand different business unit objectives and alignment of the social strategy In addition to managing social media platforms
- Present findings to key stakeholders to drive the social media strategy and engage key users.
- Identify new tools, including reporting tools to measure the strategy.
- Responsible for the blogging strategy to develop and influence key bloggers, “thought leaders” and brand ambassadors.
- Define effective social media platforms to support the PR Strategy.
- Evaluate and improve internal processes to support strategic planning and implementation.
- Produce KPIs and insight to improve digital campaigns.
- To be the company Expert and Consultant, to support the organization in the field of Social Media.