- Kissimmee, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is a 1 year assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work it the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add a Digital Producer to their project team.
- Facilitates the technical and content objectives for assigned programs.
- Responsible for scoping projects, communicating with the origin and the development team, and managing these projects from inception through completion.
- Requires a bachelor's degree.
- May be expected to have an advanced degree in a related area and at least 3 years of experience in the field.
- Generally manages exempt and nonexempt employees.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Typically reports to a senior producer.
- Must have at least 3 years experience with CMS tools such as Joomla, Tridion or Drupal
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!