This individual will develop, coordinate, direct and provide input on all member facing communications as a key player of the Medicare Marketing team performing the following duties personally or through internal and external partners.
· Create a collaborative atmosphere and serve as the Project Leader for a cross-functional team to ensure timely, accurate, clear, concise and cohesive member communications. We are looking for an extremely detail oriented individual that is also a strong story teller.
The The ideal candidate will be able to contribute to an omnichannel approach to marketing. They should have strong experience in digital and social but also be familiar with print publications, direct mail, etc.
- Manage the social media calendar and digital outreach including but not limited to emails, and retargeting-focused retention campaigns.
- Manage ongoing member communications and periodicals including our Medicare member magazine, bill stuffer series, etc.
- Work closely with internal teams to identify opportunities to more effectively communicate benefits and services to our members.
- Support our member Retention efforts and execute member marketing strategies and tactics by directing internal and external creative and productions resources
- Support a communication flow that identifies all current member touch-points and serve as the Voice of the Customer/Member to ensure that all communications have a consistent tone and nomenclature where applicable.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university.
Minimum five (5) years experience actively managing member communication programs, preferably Medicare-centric
Very strong B2C copywriting skills
Impeccable attention to detail within a face paced environment
Knowledge of CMS marketing guidelines preferred
Must be productive and proactive, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Must also be able to work well in a team-based setting.
Strong communication skills are a must, including written and verbal interaction with clients, vendors and internal teams.