Our client, a global fortune 500 financial and credit card service company, is looking for a Content Reviewer to join their team in Wilmington, Delaware! In this role, you will work with Credit Card marketing’s "Content Indication Team,” reviewing marketing creative (email, microsites, etc.), offers (how to earn, win, spend, redeem), and understand all the details that make that offer work and select the appropriate approved disclosure for each piece.
Opportunity for the role: this starts out as a long-term hourly assignment (full time hours); has potential to convert to a perm role.
About the role:
- Each analyst reviews should be familiar with credit card offers and learn the appropriate legal language to pull.
- You will be responsible for select the appropriate footnote, and minor formatting. Basic InDesign knowledge is a plus.
- This team is focused on quality / attention to detail. There will be several months focused on training.
Transferrable skills required:
- Proofreading for marketing materials
- QA experience for marketing materials
- Credit card industry product experience is a strong plus
Core Hours: 8-5 (with some flexibility)
Dress code: Business casual
Parking: On your own